- Hometown: New Hyde Park (border of Long Island and Queens)
- Currently Living: Astoria, Queens
- Currently Working: radio company in Manhattan (midtown) in social media
- Family: 1 older brother, 1 younger brother, 2 parents who are still together after 30 years! and 1 cute little shih tzu
- Describe Yourself: Independent. Driven. Organized. Sarcastic. Outgoing. Sociable. Thoughtful. Perfectionist. Curious.
- Relationship Status: Lol. Single. Still…
- Nationality: Half Italian, Half Russian
- Alma Mater: Drexel University – BA in Global Journalism
- Goals: Keep moving forward in my career, move to Manhattan within the next year or two, find a guy who isn’t a loser, develop a healthier relationship with my anxious mind
What is one thing that people often misinterpret about you?
I come off super pretentious – I get it – I wear heels everyday for a super casual job, I drink dirty martinis on the regular, most of my clothes are all designer/name brand, I wear makeup everyday and I always have fake nails on. Literally the definition of a basic bitch, I know. Yet I am super laid back and down to earth. I work with all dudes and I grew up with 2 brothers. I slept on the wrestling team’s couch in college. I’m typically the only girl lifting in the gym. My best friend even said that if she didn’t know me, she would think I was stuck up #ThanksSam. However all of my close friends have said to me multiple times that I am “chill” – I’m not egotistical or condescending. The majority of my designer brand clothes were bought on sale or at a thrift store. I wear makeup since I genuinely love putting it on every morning, and because I have annoying skin issues, obv. I wear fake nails because if I didn’t, my nails would be constantly bleeding from biting them out of torturous anxiety. I think a lot of people look at me and think that I’m “too into my appearance” – which may lead them to believe that I look down on people who don’t wear certain brands or look a certain way. I think after people start talking to me, they realize how unpretentious I am. I have a self-deprecating sense of humor and essentially make fun of my fuck-ups and mistakes every day. I’m really hard on myself, so any insult that someone has to say about me, I probably already told myself 10x. So yeah, if there’s one thing I’m egotistical about, it’s that I can definitely make fun of myself way harder than you ever could.